San Ambrogio
Hello!
Already 3 days in Milan.. The time is flying by so incredibly fast! Its unbelievebly hot in here.. Everday day its around 30 C° and its going to be even hotter in Florence.. I am really not looking forward to that afwul weather. I burn really fast and I am alergic for the much sun so my arms are already pretty red from irritation :(
But the trip is awesome btw! Italy is beautiful and the food seriously delicious. We saw some churches and we shopped a bit wich did not succeed for me. Tomorrow we are going to the longest shoppingstreet of Milan, The corso buenos aires! HOpefully there will be a nice shop for me there!
Here are some pictures. They are not spectaculair, but you have a pretty good idea what kind of beautiful things there are in Milan. See you soon! xxx Sabine
Duomo
Hello!
Cute little Piazza with pilars
No comments:
Post a Comment