Thursday, July 15, 2010

AIFW S/S 2011

As many of you know, the Amsterdam International Fashion Week is currently going on. And oh boy, I wish I had tickets! There are really some amazing designers showing and I'm so jealous of the Fashionnerdic and Stylescrapbook who got invited to this amazing event. Guess I'm still not famous enough.. yet! Someday...

Well, these are my favourits of the shows from wednesday and thursday. Pictures are all from fashionscene.nl.
SIS by Spijkers & Spijkers









Franciscus van der Meer



Marloes Blaas





Individuals










Wish I could see the pictures from the other shows, but as I told you already, I'm leaving tonight, to England baby! And there I will be cut off from the bloggingworld for two whole weeks! But I'll still be busy with blogposts cause I have some nice looks in mind I'm dying to shoot. And those pictures will certainly be more exciting because they will be in the beautiful english scenery <3. Well, goodbye for now then! And I really want to hear about your holidays too! xoxo Sabine >

No comments:

Post a Comment