Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Graduation


Some of my friends

As you all know, I graduated High School this year with, don't want to brag but, a pretty good list. I had five 8's and four 7's (oops, still bragging). Anyway, this are pictures from the graduationceremony. The ceremony was really great. First were some talks from the principal and from some of my fellow students. After that, we got our diploma, but.. The teachers had prepared for all of us (87 people who graduated and 1 who failed) a little talk. This talk was about how we were at school, what we did and what we are going to do in the future. They also showed a picture of everybody in their first year. Aww, I looked so cute and a bit nerdy also with my little glasses! Pity I don't have that picture for you here! My talk was fine. Some guys however were a bit humiliated in front of everyone, because they were such rascals in their six schoolyears.


The principal Rookmaker

Pictures of the little ones

Me!


Btw, the dress I'm wearing is selfmade! I sew it last year for the prom (with some.. I mean lots of help from my mom of course). Here is a picture from the prom with some of my friends, were you can see the dress better. I'm really happy with it and I guess I will wear it a lot more times with formal events!




I will post again on Friday, wich will be my last post for 2 weeks because I'm going to England with my parents and sister! I'm really excited but of course, I can't take my laptop with me and I don't think I have enough opportunities to update in internetcafés. I will of course try to update, but I don't think my mom would allow it. She says that I'm turning into a slave of my blog, because I'm always thinking about what to post next.. I guess I'm a bit addicted but I guess blogging is not that dangerous, is it? Well, till friday then!


No comments:

Post a Comment