My eldest daughter, Miss Christine and I visited the Jane Austen Centre in Bath (England)
recently and I have been in search of my inner Jane ever since. Once I started to think
about it, I wondered if I have ever read Jane Austen's books. Dare I admit it?
I have seen all the movies many times. I just cannot recall the books...
so I have decided to read them all. It is Autumn,
I live in England...what better place and time.
I live in England...what better place and time.
Fortunately, my younger daughter, Miss Claire, has been given Persuasion
as a reading assignment for her English class. Perfect timing,
we are going to be reading buddies!
How about you, do you have a favourite Jane Austen novel or movie?
More on Jane...
Pride and Prejudice @ Finding My Way
Following Footsteps in Bath @ Finding My Way
Morning Mist and Mr. Darcy @ Collage of Life
Images


w.examiner.com.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment