Saturday, January 2, 2010

A tad overindulgent




I am slipping. I fear I may have been a tad over indulgent over the past few weeks. Perhaps having six different flavours of Haggen Daz ice cream to sample on New Years Eve with chocolate brownies that tasted like one big chocolate bar was not one of my better inspirations. I guess I could have done without the chili, chips and wine before hand. Could it be the big box of assorted Lindt balls that I ate over Christmas? Could it be all the other chocolate that my kids love to fill my Christmas stocking with cuz they know that Mom loves chocolate? Could it be my new fascination with pints of beer. I just love this country..pubs and beer. Does it get any better than that? Mr H. said the look of excitement in my eyes when a pint of the local brew was placed in front of me the other night was beyond imagination. I put it down to the irish genes flowing thru me...must be quite a few.
So...the jeans did not go on as expected this morning and I have pulled out the faithful black NZ Untouched World top that falls just below the hips. Zip and voila...now I just have to manage a way to stand all day.
And to all this I say...is it better to have indulged than to not have indulged at all?  YES!


Image from Google

No comments:

Post a Comment