Thursday, August 26, 2010

Cold Weather Denial



Its raining cats and dogs around here but I still have this summer feeling. I just don't want it to end! Rain means autumn, nasty winds and cold hands. But also a new life as a student, golden leaves and time for the warmer clothes of my closet!




This outfit is a "in between" outfit. I'm still not ready to fully accept to wet weather, so I put on my flowery skirt (used it as a top, which looks quite good actually!) and my denim shirt from the ZARA. That is the summer part, because its actually a bit to cold for this weater. The autumn part are in the long light jeans and my brown warm boots. I have to say I missed them, they are so warm and comfortable!




I'm always a bit strange with clothes and the current season. I never listen to the weather but always wear what I want to wear. Well, ok, I won't wear a bikini in winter, but I have the strange habit of dressing up to cold for the season, with skirts and dresses that weren't ment to be for winter. Guess my heart will always live in the warmer seasons...

No comments:

Post a Comment