Saturday, March 12, 2011

BLOG LOVE~ Pass It On



I am sending on a little Blog Love today.
It is a way of saying...I love your blog
and to thank you for inspiring me.

I plan to spread a lot of love in the upcoming weeks.
Today, I would like to start with the ladies who have been
with me from the very beginning and are still with me today.
I have designed this to be as easy as possible ( I hope)
I only ask two things...
1. Provide the photo and link to your very first post.
2. Share the love and pass it on to whomever you like.

Why the first post?
It is when you took your first step and if you hadn't 
we would not be reading your words now.
Passing on Blog Love is to let others know
that we appreciate their friendship
and that we love their blog.

I will start...
MY FIRST POST
My first post: 24 October 2009
Title: Collage of Life
Link: here

PASSING IT ON
These lovely ladies saw me thru the move from New Zealand to England.
Read about the trials and tribulations...good posts and bad.
I am so happy that we are still friends today.
They are an inspiring group of women and for that I am thankful.
I encourage you to go along and say hello...they are inspiring!

To all these ladies...I love your Blog and
send my sincerest thanks for hanging in there with me
from the very beginning.
To the recipients of Blog Love:
This Award is a little different.
If you wish to just bask in the love and not
pass it on, that is ok too! We all lead
busy lives and can only do so much.
Just want you to know that your
blog is loved!


There are many more blogs to talk about!
I will be back for more Blog Love.
In the meantime, if you want to spread your own Blog Love,
just grab the button and pass it on!

Wishing one and all a wonderful weekend.
May you spend it surrounded by the ones you love.
I will leave you with a song to carry you on your way...
Jeanne xx

images~me


No comments:

Post a Comment