Monday, February 8, 2010

Pass The Tissue...

We are passing the tissue box tonight. 
My Christine Elise is on her way back to New Zealand.
I am so excited for her to start this new stage in her life.
She is ready to burst with excitement and the anticipation of starting University.

Qantas is carrying her back to the welcoming arms of her friends.

Mother and Daughter have wonderful memories of their time together over these past weeks.

So now the hard part begins...missing Miss Christine 
and looking forward to when we can all be together again.

My Claire Louise, reminded my yesterday that she turns 18 next year.
Here we go again!

To mothers who are blessed with young daughters (and sons)  
I encourage you cherish the time you have...even the angst of those teenage years.
To mothers who have been here before, does it get any easier?

Images taken by me with exception of images #2 and #3
Both via Google

No comments:

Post a Comment