Sunday, September 18, 2011



An outfit post! Yesh, its been two weeks since I last posted and I guess I will blame it on my busybusy collegelife. It started again! College life with lots of homework, colleges.. but also a lot of really fun stuff! I will tell you soon about the things I'm busy with at the moment, but I can say they are a lot of fun :)




What I'm wearing is my H&M Top, my Van Haren Wedges, a necklace I got from my aunt, my Mango belt and.. new jeans! They are from H&M and they are so comfy! I'm really happy with them, although I have to figure out some more ways to style it. But I guess that will be alright!



What I love about this outfit are the browncolours that match together so well and create the perfect autumn look. And autumn it is.. cause its raining cats and dogs every day around her. I really wish the summer would be back, but I guess that is not reality.

I will do a quick post at the end of this week and I'm planning on doing a Pick your Style next week. So stay tuned! xx Sabine

PS: I wanted to share with you a little picture of my kittycat. Her name is Smartie and I have to say that this is a very special picture because, when she sits on my lap, she always faces her face the other way. I'm always staring at her butt, so I guess she was just really glad to see me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment