Saturday, September 3, 2011

Red flowers and dark blue

Hi guys! As promised, here is an outfitpost!!!









I'm wearing my Zara dress from Madrid, my blue cardigan from WE, my red tights from H&M and my new brown shoes from Sascha. I got my necklace from my aunt, so I don't know the brand of that one.











What I love about this outfit are the red thights. I once bought them because I thought they were awesome (wich they are of course) but I actually never wore them. They are pretty hard to combine so I am glad I found something to match it with! I think that the red makes this outfit a little bit more spicy and risky, but therefore is this outfit more blogworthy and a bit more special. I hope you share that opinion!



Don't know what the next post will be. Still really busy with moving and really tired from a awesome week. I'm moving back to The Hague btw, because I don't have a room anymore in Utrecht. Its really a bummer to live with my parents again, but I guess I can cope with it for a month or two. I hope I find a new room soon!



xx Sabine



No comments:

Post a Comment