Thursday, August 25, 2011

Love the look 1.2

Here are a few looks I love at the moment. Hope you share that opinion with me!





What I love about this look is the simplicity of the overall outfit and the beautiful silver studs and crosses. Accessoires can make an outfit that is simple spectacular!

Blog: Le Happy





What I love about this look is the lace cardigan that is in my opinion kind of unique. Of course, lace is really a trend right now and you see it on a lot of blogs, but only in tops, but not in cardigans. I love the fact that a simple cardigan like that can make a kinda tough look of blue jeanlike items into a cute one!

Blog: Flashes of Style





This outfit is just the perfect summeroutfit. Light, playful and joyful!

Blog: Late Afternoon





I love the crossnecklaces this girls wear. I think its a pretty unique combination with the white sweater because most of the times crossnecklaces are worn with dark, black (leather) clothing. But this looks great too!

Blog: Dulceida







What I love about this look is the skirt. Yellow is a pretty though colour to combine, because most of the time it is to busy and to fluorescent for the look. But in this look it looks kind of soft, but with a strange fierceness. Its perfect!

Blog: Ring My Bell



Well, I hope you liked my picks! Next post will be an outfitpost again. Await some flowers and some fierce redness... See ya soon!



xxx Sabine

No comments:

Post a Comment