Friday, August 19, 2011

Spice Girls





Everybody knows the spice girs. They are famous for there cute songs and also pretty outrageous outfits, which was of course typical 90ths style.



Why am I writing about them? Well, last week I had an 80ths and 90ths party. So a perfect theme to do a spice girls act! My jaarclub and I did the clothes from 'If you wannabe my lover':











And this is us! And? Can you recognize the 5 spicegirls and do you remember their nicknames?





Babyspice!




Scary Spice!






Posh Spice!




Sporty Spice!




And last but of course not least: Ginger Spice! Don't worry, the red colour went out just fine when I washed it, so I got my blonde hair back. But what do you think? Me as a redhead?







Well, I hope this crazy post makes up for my absence the last couple of months :) Next post will be a Love the Look.



xx Sabine












No comments:

Post a Comment