Thursday, August 11, 2011

New

Here are some of my new clothingitems I wanted to share with you. I'm planning to make some outfit posts soon with them, so hopefully this blog will be a little more alive then it was the past few months.









I got the two shirts from New Yorker. I'm really happy with them, cause I really wanted an tribalprint item for a long time. I also really I'm glad with my union Jack shirt, cause the one I had was getting a bit to small for me, so now I have a great replacement :)





The jeans were from Zara and I'm also really happy with this one. I always love a bit different kind of clothing and of course pink jeans are a bit different. Its I think a lovely shade of pink and I already have a few outfits in mind with this one.







I also have two pair of new shoes from Sascha. I'm really in love with the brown ones. They are the perfect pair of casual shoes, wich you can wear onder jeans, but also dresses if you combine it well. The other shoes have a really lovely pattern and I already have figured out the perfect way to wear them.



Well, that was my update for today. I hope to update with an outfitpost sooner or later, but I promise you, it will come eventualy :)



x Sabine

No comments:

Post a Comment