Monday, December 10, 2007

mar 2.a mark or flaw that spoils the appearance of something (especially on a person's body); "a facial blemish" [syn: blemish]

Lv:19:26: Ye shall not eat any thing with the blood: neither shall ye use enchantment, nor observe times.
Lv:19:27: Ye shall not round the corners of your heads, neither shalt thou mar the corners of thy beard.
Lv:19:28: Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the Lord.
Lv:19:29: Do not prostitute thy daughter, to cause her to be a whore; lest the land fall to whoredom, and the land become full of wickedness.
Lv:19:30: Ye shall keep my sabbaths, and reverence my sanctuary: I am the Lord.
why my arm is to be severed and the reason the birds sang at church ; for the lord heard me what i said ; for i was at Auschwitz ; thus the tattoo ; but it will be removed at my death as per bible instructions ; tattoos are not art work of the body but a sin against g*d and his word ; understand ;

No comments:

Post a Comment