Monday, May 31, 2010

Chelsea Confessions

I have been thinking about the best way to share my favourite photos 
 I feel I should be a good blogger and give you a long explanation 
about each garden but I have to confess that I am not very good at that. 
It is not my 'shtick' as they say. 

There are far more talented bloggers that have the gift for presenting details 
and creating a wonderful story around it. I regret that I have mastered the fine 
art of procrastination when it comes to projects like that. 

I like pictures, it is as simple as that.
For me, they say it all.

I will say that Andy Sturgeon's  award winning Best Show Garden 
for The Daily Telegraph had wonderful qualities.
For me, it was nostalgic of gardens I would see in Australia.
It all came together beautifully.




and then there was this lovely lavender hue garden by L'Occitane






It is going to be a week of flowers and travels....
stay tuned :)

 Images ~ me
For more information visit 

No comments:

Post a Comment