Monday, May 31, 2010

Ooh la la!!! in Sloane Square


Ooh la la....is the first thing I said when I popped out 
of the Sloane Square tube station this morning. 
I hit the streets bright and early to make the most of my day and quickly 
came upon these beautiful window displays.


This beauty is part of the Sloane in Bloom festivities
 in support of the Chelsea Flower Show.
I think the images speak for themselves but what I was really 
taken with was the lovely hats on display at

Whew...and this was all before I stepped into the Flower Show.....


and it was wonderful!!!!

But....I will have to save that for later :)
I have enough photos to make it last all summer long.
In the meantime, I have to run.

Mr. H is giving me 'the look'.
I need to pack.
We are off to Quebec City tomorrow 
to celebrate the birthday of a very special lady,
Mere Claire.
I am going to say adieu
and send you floral wishes for a wonderful weekend!!


Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment