Friday, May 28, 2010

It's Over!!!



H&M tights, skirt and top, Invito Heels, Promod Blazer.


Yess, after 2 weeks of exams (and 4 weeks of learning for them) I"m finally finished and so ready to have my holiday! Today I made my last exam, English, and because I've been living in allstars, sweaters, pants and been makeupless, I thought it would be fun and time to be stylish again. So I finished my last exam in these high heels. It seriously is fun to dress up again, I can assure you I missed it!

I'll post as much as I can before I go to my holiday. I'm going with a friend to celebrate that we are done to Milano and Florence for 10 days. I'm so excited and can't wait to go. Do you guys know any cool store in one of those city's?

I'm really glad its over, but its also really weird. I never have to learn Latin or Economics again.. ever.. And i will never go that my old school again for a lessonday. But I guess old things end for the new incredible things to come. I can't believe I'm going to an University next year!

PS: I got Twitter btw! I'm still getting used to it and I don't know if I'm a real twitterfan, but I guess its fun. I'll be posting mostly in Dutch, so I'm sorry!
PPS: I'm a member of the Delance Fashion Community now. It is really fun :) You should join too!

No comments:

Post a Comment