Monday, May 24, 2010

Prince Charles


I am coming out of left field here. 
This is normally the sort of post I would put on Finding My Way
but you know how it is when the spirit moves you. 

It has come about in a strange way. 
The weather is beautiful here in London and at sunset 
I thought of the warm summer nights we spent in Italy a few summers ago. 
That prompted me to think of all the handsome, distinguished gentlemen 
I saw along the streets of Rome. They were 'mature' and impeccably dressed. 
I tried to look nonchalantly but I am sure the drool was spotted a mile away. 
I am a sucker for a man in a suit...especially Mr. H :)

I then thought it would be fun to do a little research
to see who are considered to be some of the best dressed men.
Guess who popped up over and over again?

British Esquire declared him
 the World's Best Dressed Man in 2009.
Who knew?
Not me.

I have to say, he does the English gentleman very well.

Jeremy Langmead, Esquire editor said
 "It''s the men who dress like grown-ups who really 
caught the judge''s eyes this year; as well as those who have developed 
their own distinctive style and stuck with it.






So there you go, I am living in the right place.
Now if I could just get Mr. H 
into Savile Row to pick up a few suits....

No comments:

Post a Comment