Sunday, April 24, 2011

A bit pastel



Its an outfitpost! I'm wearing a zara blouse, H&M pink top, H&M green pants and my
white wedges from Van Haaren. I actually really love this outfit because iuts perfect for spring/summerweather. The pants are really comfortable also.





Ow, do you like my red nails? I'm still terrible at aplying nailpolish. I'm getting better, but my little sister is a real star with nailpolish. And the problem with me is that my nails stay pretty for only one or two days. After that, it just looks terrible and I have to take it off. Oh well, I will get better sometime, cause I still really like nailpolish, its pretty!

PS: I just came back from my trip to Madrid! It was really amazing but sadly, the weather wasn't that great... I will share some pictures as soon as possible. I also bought a really cute dress I'm dying to show you! That will come soon too ;) I had a great time and I wish that I was still there...

No comments:

Post a Comment