Saturday, April 30, 2011

mp3 player

There are a lot of pieces of technology that we use every day, so, it's difficult to choose one, but if I have to do it, I would choose the mp3 player, because it allows me to listen to music everytime and everywhere. I have an mp3 player for four years, when my father gave it to me for my birthday and since that day, I began to use it a lot. For example, when I'm travelling by bus, cycling or just when I'm in my bedroom or in the park to switch off of the study. For that reason is that I consider that the mp3 player is so important, because it is a good way of distraction, that I use every day because you don't need anything more than time and your mp3 player to use it, I mean that you don't need any other people or any prepartion to do it. I think that if I hadn't my mp3 player, I would be under more stress, because I hadn't one of the distraction that I use the most. Anyway, I have to consider other pieces of technology like necessary for the mp3 player, like the computer or the headphones, because if they didn't exsist, the mp3 player wouldn't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment