Sunday, April 17, 2011

MUSIC

Hi people, today, I’m gonna speak about one of my favourites things : music. The music has been considerate like the language of the gods, but I prefer to consider it like the language of all the people in the world, because a music composed in Africa or China, can be listened and untertanded in Chile or anywhere without any problem ( if we consider the music by itself, not lyrics ) and I think that for this reason, the music is very important, because it makes a link between all the people in the world. In my case, i listen music every day ( although i prefer to play it ) on the radio or computer, in websites like grooveshark or youtube, but I think that the best way to listen to music, it is live, because you are not beeing a passive listener, but an active person who not only listen, but is watching too and has an relation more direct with the artist. So, to finish, I invite all of you to go to see live music.

No comments:

Post a Comment