Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Back to the Zoo (of blogging)



Hi everybody! Its been a while! I've been busy with many many things. I arranged an event, the familyday for my studiecoöperation. I participated in a murderinggame with waterguns, where my jc had to shoot another jc (we failed miserably). I moved from my temporary room to another temporary room (but this one is way beter then my first one!). I played in a musical wich was based on the movie Moulin Rouge ( I played the part of Toulouse, only then a woman). And last, but not least, I was at the pinkpopfestival in Landgraaf with my jc, where I celebrated my birthday at the 12th of june!

So, I guess I should post a lot of pictures from those events.. Well, I promise you, the ones from the musical and the festival will come soon. First I wanted to do a little outfit post here, wich is also related to the Pinkpopfestival I went to. For my brithday, I got two bandshirts from my jc. One from the Foo Fighters (they were amazing!) and one from Go Back to the Zoo, a dutch upcoming band who play very nice indierocky music. What I'm wearing on the picture is the Go Back to the Zoo shirt. I combined it with my black highwaist skirt and my white wedges. As you may have noticed, I also had a haircut!





Well, that is it for today. I can't promise anything about new posts, because I have to say yet again that my schedule is way to busy to handle for me. But one thing I'm sure of. Pictures of the musical and pictures of the festival WILL come!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Sabine

No comments:

Post a Comment