Sunday, June 12, 2011

A Country Ride and Midsummer Fair in Kent



When Sharon from My French Country Home said that she and
Ella would be selling from her French Country Brocante shop at the 
Wealden Midsummer Fair in Kent, my mind was made up. 
I packed the car for a road trip, just me, myself and I.
Cameras, an umbrella, a latte for the road and a quick trip 
to the library to pick up an audio CD for the ride. 
Delicious by Nicky Pellegrino.
More on Nicky here.

Italy, food, love, mystery, intrigue... 
A perfect tale for an afternoon drive.


The skies were grey but a welcome sight. We need the rain!


I had my eye on this red cape just in case.

I was impressed by the organisation of the Fair markers...

and these two fellows taking in the festivities.

This sweet red flowered rocking chair was a favourite of mine.

This Fair was a real family affair. There was something for everyone.


Saying it with fresh cut garden flowers

at the Wealden Midsummer Fair in Kent, England.
Thank you Sharon and Ella, 
it was lovely seeing you both again!

images~me

1 comment:

  1. Congratulation for the great post. Those who come to read your Information will find lots of helpful and informative tips. Jewellery Remodelling Melbourne

    ReplyDelete