Saturday, May 21, 2011

Buckets of love.....flower love


via The Sweet Life      

I picked up the two flower buckets below up at the May Fair at Loseley Park, here. I meant to buy one but when a friend mentioned that the price was to good to just buy one, I conceded and bought two.   I posted this photo on my Facebook page for ideas and had some great suggestions... ice buckets for entertaining, a spot for rolled face cloths in the bathroom. I was thinking that they might come in handy in the guest room with a collection of treats for our guests. Have a suggestion? Do tell :)


In the meantime, I would like to share
buckets of love with you....
Flower love :)

Country Living via Moxie Fab World

via Desire to Inspire                                                 

        via Frolic


                                                                        via Selina Lake




I'm wondering, perhaps I could 
use them off the back of my bike...... oui?



Happy Weekend Everyone!!

Jeanne xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment