Thursday, May 26, 2011

Girl's just gotta have fun!


No matter the age, 
girl's just gotta have fun!

Bee at Atlantic-Pacific is getting
a lot of blog buzz at the moment
and I can see why. She is doing her 
thing and having fun.






Ari Seth Cohen created Advanced Style,
a blog I am finding increasingly irresistible.
Ari says "Advanced Style offers proof from
the wise and silver-haired set that personal style
advances with age." Although I am not quite 
there yet, I love the message here!
You rock ladies!


     


I am a girl that just likes to have fun too.
I like to think that I will still be
living it up, just like these gorgeous gals above.
I say, more power to them!

Both blogs are worth a wander.
You can visit 
Atlantic-Pacific, here.
Advanced Style, here.

Images as noted above.

No comments:

Post a Comment