Sunday, May 15, 2011

Gluttony: sometimes you have to sin...





One thing my jc of my studentssociety is good in, is baking delicious pastery. Pies, cookies, brownies, deserts.. we are all good at it and perform with that the sin of gluttony. Last week, we had a evening of sin. We invited the senate of our studentssociety for a desertdiner: a diner with, as you can guess, only deserts. I had to share with you the beautiful things we made! So enjoy these pictures, and I can tell you, they look as good as they tasted! In order: An aplepie from Hinke, a chocolate strawberry treat for Hinke, brownie from Eveline, a choclate fondue from Elise, my italian specialty: Tiramisu, the straciatella cheesecake from Vera and me and the best of all: the amazing beautiful marsepincake from Vera, who made everything herself!













No comments:

Post a Comment