Friday, June 25, 2010

Black n White

The weather is amazing lately here. The sun is shining, no raincloud in sight and I even got sunburned (wich is not good, but still gives you that summer feeling). I even went to the beach today with some friends and I'm going to an examparty tonight! Can't wait to see everybody again. Holidays are of course really nice, but its also a bit solitary, because everybody is busy with their own work, family and other nonsense stuff. I'm currently working a lot too, so I'm also to blame. Here is what I'm wearing today:
Dotted H&M Tights, Van Haaren Wedges, H&M Black Top, Zara Blouse and I don't remember where the shorts come from.











I had this outfit in my mind for a long time. Pretty weird huh. I just knew I had to try this and I think it worked out pretty well. Do you guys also suddenly have an idea for a look in your mind and that idea keeps bugging you? Working with the couch was quite fun. I know my photoshoots are not that professional yet, but I'm learning. Hopefully, one day, my pictures will be like the ones on thecherryblossomgirl.com..

PS: My elephantring broke already! I just wrote a complaintletter, because it is just so unfair. I only wore it for 2 times! Hope I'll get some money back :(

No comments:

Post a Comment