Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Vintage Flowers



I'm back! Back in my little cold country and back with my family (wich, I admit it, I really missed in those past 10 days). Pictures of Florence will come soon :) There will be no outfit pics in Italy because.. (I'm ashamed) I kinda really looked like a tourist. I tried to be fashionable but it was way to hot for layers or make-up. So most of the time I wore a simple t-shirt and shorts. The pictures portray mainly the beautiful scenery of Florence. Florence is seriously a beautiful city! But that is for later..

Here is the outfit I wore today. Its a vintage dress from ilovevintage.com, wich I really really love. The dark colors look perfect with the denim shirt from Zara. The necklace, belt and wedges are brown to mix the colors up a bit. It was actually a bit to cold for this outfit outside, I guess I still had the Italian weather in my mind... What do you think?






No comments:

Post a Comment