Wednesday, June 30, 2010

THE Movie.. (Sex and the City 2review)


Well, I finally saw Sex and the City and I have to be honest and admit something a lot of fellow fashionbloggers will disagree with. I thought the movie wasn't that great...
I mean, of course, the fashion was fabulous.. Some dresses were to die for and the outfits were amazing. I actually really enjoined the outfits when they were younger. What they wear is so wrong in our timeperspective but back then I guess they looked pretty hot (except for Miranda('s hair) of course.. sorry!) And of course, the movie had the Sex and the City feeling you have after an episode but I think because it is so long and streched it loses the real spirit and the real characters. They all had something of the characters but I just felt they were just not there, not like in the serie. So in short, its too long and that ruins actually everything because the characters just lose their powerful flame. I really exspected more, so I was dissapointed. It was still a lovely night and I don't regret seeing it.

To let you see something else then complaining and nagging about the movie, here is what I wore that day. I tried to do something different with my hair.. Oh, wait.. I have to admit else also.. I'm terrible with hair so (shameshame) my mom did it... Ah well, it was for one evening. I'm wearing a zara skirt, H&M top and my Van Haaren Wedges.








I just went out with two friends of mine.. Had some fabulous cocktails (a Bellini Cherry? and a Mojito Strawberry). Now I'm tired and have to pack for theatercamp Thaleia. I guess this will be a goodbye again for a whole week! :( But I do have a few posts in mind so just wait patiently and then I will update very soon...

xxxx Sabine
PS: I got a new ring :) I'm really happy about it! Hopefully this one won't break right away....

No comments:

Post a Comment