Sunday, June 13, 2010

Summer Sundays


This is my first 'meme'. An expression I never heard before now. 
Sounds fun, so I am in!

It is all about Summer Sundays. It is a great idea and created by The Tablescaper
It's new and I am hoping you will join in too.  It is so easy...just start a file and drop in 
everything that you love about summer.

I will start this Sunday with what I like to do most in the summer.
Find a beautiful outdoor spot and read.

I need some inspiration at the moment.  I can't seem to sit still in one spot. 
I haven't created the perfect one just yet. 
So I am looking.....
Down the Thames River perhaps?
although navigation might be a problem....


I am certain no one would find me in here...


The porch of my dreams....


Seaside, poolside, I will take either one...


At the end of the day to escape the summer heat...


Finally, this is where I would like to be,
with a cool summer breeze..

There you have it...my first Summer Sunday. 
I am hoping whether it be northern or southern hemisphere
you will join in the summer spirit.

What does summer mean to you?

Instructions on how to join:

No comments:

Post a Comment