Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Presentsss

This post is a bit late, but here are the presents I got from my family for my 18th birthday. I'm really happy with them, because they all are important for my new life as a student. I'm planning to move out and live in Utrecht, because next year I will start my studies Dutch languages there at the Utrecht University. And it would be more than bothersome to travel back and forth every day. But, Utrecht is one of the most difficult cities to find a room to rent, so if anybody knows a room that is avaible , please contact me!!!

But here are the presents! I got money (for a camera I'm saving for) , an amazing cookingbook, cookieshapes, a survivalpackage for students (with toiletpaper and soap)and a little teapot + teacup.






And here is the best of all, the present from my parents.. MY NEW LAPTOP! Now I finally have an own computer! The batterie is loading right now, so soon I can really use it! What do you think?






xx Sabine

No comments:

Post a Comment