Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A Love Affair

First off, I want to thank you all for your kind birthday wishes for Patrick.
You made my day and Patrick was equally as thrilled...the comments lifted us both right up.
It was very thoughtful of you and we send our sincere thanks :)

NOW

My question today is...
do you think it is possible to have a love affair with a bike???

Some of you may remember my deliberations over purchasing a new bike a while back.
I was very fortunate to receive great feedback from readers and the decision was made in no time.

A Pashley it was and a Pashley it is. 

Finally, after weeks of waiting......it's here!
and...I love it!

Can you tell??

the Buckingham Black colour..

the leather seat which I am assured will soften up in no time...

the groovy wheels...

the front basket and rear attachment for a pannier...

the clean lines...

the little night lite...


Best of all... 
the bell, 
which goes..
ding..............dong......
in a very English sort of way.

At this point my son peddles way ahead of me 
as I burst out into laughter...
ding, ding, ding...
comes the crazy lady down the street.

Ok, some may say that this is a bit tragic...it is a bike after all.
But what a bike!


:):):):)

images~me

No comments:

Post a Comment