Friday, November 12, 2010

Bloglovin

I know that a lot of you are already familiar with this amazing website, but for the once who aren't: Watch the clip. It will make your blogfollowinglife a lot easier!



You can follow me on Bloglovin also btw! I got 5 followers at the moment wich I'm actually very proud of! Its really nice to know that somebody thinks that your blog is interesting enough to follow and wants to be informed of new posts. I wish I knew who is following me via bloglovin, cause I can't see that! :( So please post a comment to this blogpost, I would love to get to know you guys! I'll try to do a outfitpost next and soon another FLB will come this way! I'm also planning on a new section of my blog: Inspirational Outfits. Want to show you some looks that inspire me and that are in a certain style. So stay tuned! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment