Monday, November 22, 2010

Have you met Beate?




One of the things I enjoy about blogging 
is all the talented and clever people I meet.
If you are reading this post, I put you in that category.
You may have a blog, you may not, but you are interested,
and my guess is that a creative spirit lives within you. 
One that is already out and doing it's thing 
or one that is waiting..for the day 
when you are ready to make it happen.
I would like to introduce you to Beate.
She is a continuous source of inspiration to me.
She is one of those blogger's that I have
come to know recently and I am so glad 
she stopped in and said hello.



Beate has a blog, 
'Be a guest in your own bed'

Beate loves yarn and working with her hands


She loves the sensuality of colour 

and things that are handmade with love.




She loves cats...

and introducing her readers to other creative artists.



Beate shares an appreciation for Anthropologie


and sentimental movies.


Yummy things happen at Beate's...her post's want to make you create
sumptuous delights.



You will find wonderful ideas for the holidays at Beate's too.



If you enjoy daily walks you will find that Beate does too.
I can tell that this is one of her favourite times of day.




I think you will agree, that blogging allows us 
stretch out and make friends with people around the world.
It is one of my favourite aspects about blogging.
You can visit Beate at Sunday in Bed.
She is German and lives in Bavaria, Germany.
Look for the translator
widget at the top of her page. 
You can also visit her shop, Garnwerkstatt,
where she sells her wonderful creations.
If you are looking to feel inspired..
go along and say hello to Beate.
Tell her Jeanne sent you :)

Lastly.....
When I started blogging I quickly realised that to have a friend 
you have to be a friend. I love reading other people's blogs and leaving comments.
I may err on the lengthy side and sometimes I wonder if this is a good thing. I am sure
if I left them short and simple I would get thru more blogs but it never feels right to me.
If I haven't been by lately, I will be soon. I enjoy introducing friends too and look forward
to doing more over the upcoming months. xx

Images: 
all images and sources 
can be found at Sunday in Bed

No comments:

Post a Comment