Saturday, November 20, 2010

FLB: Flashes of Style


It's time for another Fellow Lovely Blogger! This time I wanted to introduce you a blog from a very beatuiful sweet girl I've been following for a while now. Her name is Bonnie, she is from the USA and she blogs for about 2 years about her lovely style. What I noticed is that she really loves to wear skirts, dresses and blazers, just like I do! I wish I only had some more blazers myself so I could combine my dresses more as Bonnie does, so one thing added to the wishlist! She also has some incredible shoes (see the black wedges in one of the looks below).

Here are some of my favorit looks of her. See for yourself if you love her style as much as I do! Oh, and she is also a very nice person, because she comments a lot on every bloggers blog who posted a comment on her blog (she commented a lot on my blog as well :) )And don't forget to visit her on her blog: http://flashesofstyle.blogspot.com





No comments:

Post a Comment