Saturday, November 27, 2010

National Photographer of the Year 2010

Another none-fashion related post.. I'm sorry! But I saw these AMAZING pictures the other day and I really wanted to share them with you!

The National Photographer of the Year competition is held every year, where people all over the world can send there wildlife pictures in. There are a lot of categories for adult photographers, but there is also an opportunity for the young ones! These are my favorite pictures from this year.


Isn't this picture grand? I mean, look at the light and the little family holding each other and protecting the thing they have...


I really really love this picture! Bunnies in paris!


Cute little owls!


Look at all those butterflies? Incredible!


This picture is a picture that really starts you thinking. Look at how sad the monkey looks at the little bird who lost his life. You just can see him thinking: Why?


And this picture really lets you realise the horror we people do to animals. Look at how hopelessly strangled he is in that terrible fishersnet. Doesn't his face scream: HELP!?

If you want to watch these pictures yourself and you live in the Netherlands, the exhibition is currently in the Museon in The Hague. I really can recommend it to you guys! Next post will be a fashion-related one.. I promise! xoxo Sabine

No comments:

Post a Comment