Thursday, November 25, 2010

Ok Go!

Last sunday, I went to a huge cdmarket with I think a hundred stands. There were also stand for toys, comic books and a huge vintage and antique market. It was in the Jaarbeurs in Utrecht and is one of the biggest markets of Europe. I went there with my dad and my aunt and really had a lot of fun. Main goal was of course to buy some music! I bought 4 cd´s:
- Hopes and Fears - Keane
- Favourite Worst Nightmare - Artic Monkeys
- Here we go, Stereo! - Racoon
- Oh No - Ok Go



And I wanted to talk about the last one. This amazing band has really good music but also really cool musicvideo's. Al lot of video's are made in one shot or are just a bit weird (the way I like it.. those clips stand out a lot more then the 100th girl singing in a bra and dancing in a sexy way with guys..) I've also seen them on Lowlands, were they gave an amazing performance. I wanted to share my favorite numbers of the cd I bought with you with the most amazing clips. I know, its a bit different post, but I really want to share the music I like with you!

A Million Ways


Do What You Want


Here It Goes Again


And one of the most awesome clips ever: This Too Shall Pass

No comments:

Post a Comment