Monday, November 15, 2010

Please Sir.....


I can't tell you how excited I was to see a package in the mail yesterday.
I broke my camera lens a few weeks ago and my life has not been the same since.
I had to ship it to Glasgow, Scotland and from there I had several dialogues
 with a friendly gentleman over the demise of my lens

It was a finger biting experience, let me tell you. 
Alas...'it could be repaired... at a cost'. Hmm..
Desperation prevailed...please sir, please fix my lens.

My camera lens is as comfortable to me as my favouite pair of shoes.
When the lens broke I was was crushed.  There were some benefits though, 
my life went wide angle and I did enjoy that.
But still, nothing can compare to the intimacy of my zoom lens.
I heart this lens. (Canon 18-200mm)

As soon as I opened the box yesterday I did a little test run.
The top photo is on the outside looking in to my 'blogging' desk. 
The rest were taken on a rainy day in our backyard.


My life is complete once again :)

Best wishes for a wonderful week ahead...I hope 
you experience something extraordinary.
To get you started, 
a scene from one of my all time favourite English movies.
Another take on looking at the world ;)


PS..
If, like me, you have an attachment to your camera.
check this out....loved this too!

Jeanne xx





No comments:

Post a Comment