Friday, April 30, 2010

Behind The Seams




I follow a lot of blogs and it is sometimes difficult to keep track of all of them. But definitely one of my favorits is the blog of Trang Huyen. She has the blog Behind the Seams and she has an amazing style. What I love about her is that her style varies a lot and she always tries something new. She also won the America's Most Stylish Blogger contest! She had to style 5 unique items and was judged by famous people such as Kelly Cutrone, known from the Hills and the City. She blew her competition away and won a shopping spree for Bluefly and a column on stylelist.com
These are the outfits she made for the contest.



Its hard to pick the best outfits of her, because she really has great ones in a lot of different styles. I think those are my favorits outfits of her. Please visit her and follow! She really is worth your blogging time! http://theseams.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment