Thursday, April 29, 2010

Souvenirs, New Tights and Koninginnenach











As I mentioned in my previous post, my little sister came back home on mondag. She was in Romenia for two weeks to teach kids english. She was with a big group and she had a lot of fun. And, sweet as she is, she brought a lot of souvenirs!

Among them were an bracelet for me, my mom and for herself, 4 cute little ceramic plates, 2 little shotglasses for my dad (because she broke the ones from Prague), rum chocolate balls, a cool bigass pencil for me and a straciatella chocolate bar. The chocolate is really delicious and looks pretty funny. The packiging is also pretty unique because all the pieces of chocolate are loose in the package.. You don't have to break anything anymore!

I also have some new tights! I bought them at the H&M Accessoires store on the airport while we were waiting for the plane to arrive. I really love them! I also got tights with little black strips, will post them soon!

I'm going to the koninginnenach, the night before queensday, tonight! A lot of dutch bands will be performing and its free to watch them! Its a really popular night and only in the city I live in, The Hague. There will be 200 000 people tonight, so it will be damn crowdy. And a lot of drunks too, because, how stupid it sounds, the Koninginnenach is famous for all the alcohol. Its not my kinda thing, so I'm only there to enjoy all the cool bands. Me and my friends are especially looking forward to Caro Emerald, the one who sang for the Martini Commercial!

There is still one problem.. I'm not exactely in theme.. I should wear orange, because that is the national color. But I kinda hate that color and I don't have anything orange in my closet! To stick a bit to the theme, I painted my nails orange and I will wear my Pearly Orange Maxfactor Lipstick. Have a nice day and for the dutchies out there, a nice Koninginnenach and dag!



No comments:

Post a Comment