Friday, April 16, 2010

Sales can be nice but also annoying






Arghh.. ik heb de outnet sale gemist! :( Toen ik om half 10 in mijn mail keek, bleek dat de sale al 1 uur bezig was! En toen ik eindelijk op de site kon (na 2 uur tevergeefs refreshenb, de server was namelijk te druk..) was alles al uitverkocht:(:(:( So i'm pretty pissed right now.. Gelukkig heb ik nog wel van een andere sale kunnen genieten. Bij de kruidvat hebben ze t/m morgen 50 % korting op alle make-up (dus ook Maxfactor, Rimmel, Maybelline...)

En natuurlijk moest ik vandaag dan ook een look maken waar ik al mijn nieuwe make-up voor gebruik ()=) Ik heb geprobeerd twee trends samen te voegen: Denim on Denim en de Boyfriendjeans! Kijk maar wat je ervan vindt :)

PS: Ik ga iig vanavond naar Alice in Wonderland! Heb er echt onwijs zin in en hoop dat hij zo goed is als iedereen beweert :P
PPS: vergeet niet te stemmen! http://www.freshcotton.com/contest/18836.aspx

Arghh.. I missed the outnetsale! :( When I checked my email at half past 9, I discovered that the sale was already 1 hour active! And when I finally got to the website (after 2 hours refreshing because the server was to busy with the many many buyers) everything was gone! :( So no Alexander Mcqueen bag for me.. :(:( So I'm pretty pissed right now.. At least I could enjoy another sale yesterday. With a store called the Kruidvat, its a pharmacy store, there was a sale till saturday and aall the make-up was the half price! Brands like Maxfactor, Rimmel and Maybelline included, so its really nice!

So today a look inspired with the make-up I bought. I tried to mix two current trends: Denim on Denim and the Boyfriendjeans! Tell me what you think :)

PS: I'm going to see Alice in Wonderland tonight! yaayy! I hope it will be as good as everybody says it is :)
PPS: Don't forget to vote! http://www.freshcotton.com/contest/18836.aspx





No comments:

Post a Comment