Friday, April 9, 2010

Blog Talk



I have been thinking and I wondered if you could help me....
It has now been seven months and I still have unanswered questions.
You might feel the same way too:)
Every now and again I pop into a blog and read comments about blogging etiquette or receive a question from a friend who is new to blogging and is wondering about the right thing to do..
My motto has always been 'watch and learn'. 
Truth be told I would prefer a book that covers 'Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Blogging'.  It would make life so much easier. I have done the Amazon search....but I am just a girl writing a blog and I like to keep things simple.
I went thru a couple of weeks of angst at the start over what to write and in the end decided the best path was to just 'be yourself' and like minds will find you. 
Like anything you start to second guess and wonder...'Am I being a good Blogger?'

So, here are my QUESTIONS: 
How often do you post?  What are your thoughts on more or less?
When you leave a comment, do you go back to read follow up comments?
Do you know what a Ping is? Should I be doing something about that?
Do you list your blog on other blog sites like Blogrankings, Blogcatalog,
what are these and what are the benefits to doing so?
To Twitter or not to Twitter...that is the question. Do you?
You may have a thought on one of these or all of them.
All comments, suggestions and more questions are welcome
Stop in as many times as you like. 
Let's look at this as a running dialogue.
Many thanks in advance for your comments!


I will be away for a few days getting lost (I am sure) 
in the English Lake District.
Best wishes to one and all for a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment