Wednesday, April 21, 2010

There is something about.....


I think these photos speak for themselves. 
But now that I see them side by side, I wonder...
First came Gerard in an email from Architectural Digest...who could resist? 
Last night I posted this photo of Richie McCaw on my Facebook page. 
Richie is the Captain of the New Zealand All Blacks Rugby team. 
For four years while living in New Zealand, I was a faithful supporter. 
I miss watching them and seeing him:)

Yes, in case you are wondering, 
Mr. H is still trying to find his way home. 
He is driving somewhere between Switzerland and France. 
I just received this photo via text.
I think once he sees this post he will be picking up the pace.

Ah...the crazy ways and days of a blogger :)
(But you have to admit, they are cute!)

Images of Gerard ~Architecutual Digest 
Image of Richie~ NZ All Blacks via Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment