Friday, April 23, 2010

A Walk in our Garden

I would be delighted if you would join me in a stroll around our garden. 
I wish I could tell you the names of all these plants. 
We are renting this house during our time in England. 
It will someday be a fond memory for us.
In the meantime,
each day is a new discovery for me. 

From our back yard...a view
and a little friend enjoying a sunny spot close by.

I look upon this tree from our kitchen window.
It was just as lovely glistening with snow just a few short months ago.


Early signs of spring and this tree to the right...anyone know what it is??

Heavy in flower...soon to drop.

Our little path to a gazebo...and elegant pink petals.
White flowers at dusk are a favourite.
Along our house is a secret door...when opened it leads to the woods.

This afternoon it treated me to my first sighting of bluebells.

Looking up.....a welcoming sight, 
a plane on it's way to a destination unknown 
with the moon slowly making it's way 
for the night sky.

Thank you for joining me!
Best wishes for a wonderful weekend.

Jeanne

Images~me

No comments:

Post a Comment