Friday, April 16, 2010

A House by the Sea

This little beauty is a painting given to me by a friend. 
It has sat on a small easel on my desk for years and I love it. 
I imagine a house by the sea and often wonder 
where and what it might look like.
I like to think it will look something like this.
At this moment in time, after a frantic day in and out of London, 
I would be quite happy just to sit on the front porch and look out to sea.
I would sit in a rocking chair, feet up on the veranda, 
a glass of wine by my side with Mr. H close at hand. 
As for the kids....
they would be in town doing my shopping 
and planning a fabulous meal.
Does it sound like Friday night thoughts to you???

Off I go...
Miss Tine (daughter #1) is making homemade pizza tonight!
I train them well :):):)

Happy Weekend to one and all!!!

Jeanne 

Rockport, MA 

No comments:

Post a Comment