Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Blog Talk and Shirt Love



Having tea, thinking about my day and all your wonderful comments
to my last post 'A New Face...A New Twitter'
I love reading what you think...it is so interesting! 
In a nutshell, Twitter is a curiosity for some and not at all for others. 
You have similar angst with Facebook and are just having to much fun 
with blogging to ever give it up. Just the sort of news I like to hear! 
We all know when we are onto a good thing :)

Some of you may recall other posts of mine regarding 'Blog Talk'. 
I have added them to the top of my sidebar if you are interested. 
They are especially helpful if you are new to blogging. 
You can skip my post and go right to the heart of the matter... the comments. 
A wealth of knowledge is waiting for you :)

I am going to share a little 'girl talk' here just because I am so excited 
about my purchase today. I went into London (you can read about it here
and happened upon the window below. I stopped, looked, carried on, turned around, 
 crossed the street and crossed the street again to come back to it. I was curious. 
It is a thrift shop filled with curious objects :)


I walked in, picked up a blouse and went straight to the counter to pay for it.
I did not have to think twice. It is a beautiful 100% fine woven silk blouse 
by a local designer, Shirin Guild. It is long, it is loose, it is billowy,
creamy, dreamy and it was only GBP 15.00
Yes... I admit it now...I love a bargain!
It is gently used and I will do the same.


A little shirt love happening today :)

A great day.
There is nothing like flying the coop for a few hours
and then coming home....to tea and comfy socks.



 A simple post today...you deserve it... 
yesterday's was a humdinger!

Before I go....
Do you like a bargain?
If so, what do you like to look for
and where do you find it?

I do admit to one other weakness....used books.
I seek them out everywhere and giggle with glee 
when I find the perfect one :)

THE END 
xxx


Talking about....
A day in London and a new iphone app here
Getting away from in all in New Zealand here
Thinking spring fashions here

Images: top and bottom via The White Company
all other images~me

No comments:

Post a Comment