Friday, February 25, 2011

Flying Thoughts

Yes! Its an outfitpost! Its been a long time so I hope you will enjoy it. Sadly.. I couldn't get a picture of the whole outfit. The ligtning in my chamber was very bad and it is difficult for me to handle the timer. So I photographed a few parts of my outfit wich you can picture together I guess...







What I'm wearing is my new zara t-shirt! I already got you a preview with my previous posts so I guess you know that my shirt has airballoons on it. I really really love it, because the ballons itself look beautiful and i really love the colours of the shirt. I'm also wearing my blue-white dotted skirt from the zara, my tights and cardigan from H&M and my white wedges from Van Haren. I think some of you might think I'm crazy because the weather in Holland is nott that great nowadays. Its really cold and I just so want the summer to come right now. But I guess I still have to wait till I can finally wear dresses and skirts without many layers to prevent that I freeze my legs off.

Here is one picture where you can see a bit of my outfit. Its the group who runs the bar from UMTC, my studentscoöperation, this year. I'm part of that group and it is really fun :) We had a gaterhing to discuss all the positive and negative points of running a bar.




What else is happening in my life? Well.. I'm really busy right now, cause I have a lot of projects for school I have to work on. This weekend will hopefully be a productive one. Problem is.. I'm addicted to How I Met Your Mother right now, so its really hard to concetrate on schoolwork... But I guess it will go all right :) For the next post.. I think I'll do an fellow lovely blogger soon again. It really has been a while. See ya soon!

xx Sabine

No comments:

Post a Comment