Friday, February 18, 2011

Cat-tastic

I'm a huge kittylover. I have a cat, named Smartie, myself who is already 5 years with me. I really love her and miss her a lot, because she stays at my parents home while I live my new life in Utrecht. Its always really nice to come home and almost immediately have a cat on your lap, purring happily that you are home :)

Cats are portrayed on lots of different kinds of clothing. There are shirts, dresses, jewelry, even shoes that feature this beautiful animal. Even children love the kitty, just think of all the merchandise there is of the hello kitty figure! Well, here are some clothing that are Cat-tastic :)




Amazing clothes from the Zara.. I really really REALLY love the blouse and I wish sooo bad that I bought it. I'm still regretting that I did not buy it that day :(



Hello Kitty <3




Miu Miu! With one beautiful self made earingpair! See here how you can do it too! http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4116/4853199675_8ce1a61d36.jpg


And just a adorable ring :)

xoxo Sabine
PS: I will be featured on the blog of The Upside of Wonder today! :D I'm really excited about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment