Monday, February 14, 2011

Love Is All Around


It was a tough choice this morning.
 Do I lead with the photo to Colin Firth winning the BAFTA award 
for his role in The King's Speech last night or a valentine's card?
Actually...it wasn't a touch choice :)


and this is for you...wishing you a
Happy Valentine's Day!


image via card purchased in Paris

For those of you who have joined in on the fun for my surprise giveaway...
I thank you!  Great comments...great insight. I can't wait for Friday!
There is still time to join in for those of you who would like too.. here.



Weekend Doings...

I went along to see True Grit yesterday and enjoyed the performances 
by Hailee Steinfeld, Matt Damon and Jeff Bridges. There is no doubting that Mattie Ross
 has true grit in this role. She is one feisty and clever little girl. 



Have you seen it? What did you think?

I am still working my way thru the films nominated for an Oscar.
So far I have seen: The King's Speech, True Grit, 
The Kid's Are All Right and Toy Story 3,

Still to go: Black Swan, The Fighter, Inception, 127 Hours, 
The Social Network and Winter's Bone

Is it me or are there more movies than usual in this category?
Not sure how I am going to fit it all in...blogging time
may have to be sacrificed..another tough choice :)

Here a butterfly, there a butterfly...

Mr. H and I took a little time out to ourselves. He watched as
I chased a few butterflies around the Butterflies in the Glass House 
exhibit at Wisley Gardens.  We took a stroll thru the gardens 
and then went out to lunch. Just the two of us...
can't tell you how long it has been since we did that!




Whether you look up or look down, there is no doubt that
Spring is on it's way :)



Hooley Dooley...I just realised,
I hit my 500th post today!
Only appropriate that Colin starts off this one :)

Best wishes to all for a love filled day!


No comments:

Post a Comment