Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Shades of Blue



Do you decorate in blue?
If so, is your home wrapped in blue 
or do you just have accents here and there?
Which images do you prefer?
My favourites are #1, #6 and #7.






I always thought my house would be filled with blue.
It seemed a natural to me. I wear it, why not live in it?
A question I have pondered for many years :)





I favour blue in our bedrooms.
 Peace, calm, tranquility...that is what I look for in blue.
How about you?

Photographer: Christopher Simon Sykes 
The Royal Collection 
© 2009 Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II


Are you a true navy blue
an aquamarine, a baby blue..
what's your blue ?

Reminder... if you haven't already,
please join in the Giveaway..here

Images 1-6 House Beautiful
Image 789



No comments:

Post a Comment